The Rustin Library - home of the Golden Knights
The Rustin Library is a space for students to grow as learners, readers, and responsible members of a digital community.
Study Hall Sign-Up Forms:
Library Procedures - Spring 2021:
- Periods 3 and 7, the Library will be used for LUNCH ONLY. If you are interested in eating lunch in the Library, just come on in, choose an open seat with a number, and scan the QR code on the circulation desk to record where you're sitting (contact tracing purposes).
- Study Halls (Periods 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8): You can work in the Library during your Study Hall! Sign up starting at 1:45pm the day before - use the links above.
- Browse the Library collection. Then, use this link to request books for pick up.
- In-person student book pick-up location is outside the library door.
- Cyber/Remote student book pick-up location is on the table inside the front door of the school.
Contact a Librarian
Ms. Caitlin Boyle
Library Media Specialist
Phone: 484-266-4300 ext. 4308
Ms. Alyssa Kowalick
Phone: 484-266-4300 ext. 4376